MelaTech® is a lightweight, open cell, melamine foam. It has excellent fire resistance properties and as such does not flame or emit toxic fumes. Due to its excellent thermal and acoustic properties it has countless applications including acoustic wall and ceiling panels.
To meet specific requirements MelaTech® can be faced or enclosed in a wide range of materials, or supplied with a self-adhesive backing. It can be cut or profiled into many shapes and sizes depending on individual requirements. It can also be supplied in sheets.
• Excellent fire performance and thermal properties
• Excellent acoustic properties
• Class 0 fire rating (BS476: Part 6&7)
• Can be cut to different shapes and sizes and available with different facings
• Acoustic wall and ceiling panels
• Louvres and baffles
• Studios and offices
• HVAC equipment
• Railway and automotive applications