Designed to absorb noise over a range of frequencies, AbFoam is an open cell polyurethane foam available in two grades:
AbFoam F is a general purpose acoustic foam used in the automotive industry and for compressors, generators fans etc.
AbFoam NF is impregnated with fire retarding chemicals to achieve a Class 0 fire rating. It is used extensively in HVAC equipment.
A wide range of facings and backings, as well as thicknesses are available for both grades.
• Excellent sound absorption properties
• AbFoam NF has Class 0 fire resistance (BS476: Part 6&7)
• Easily cut and shaped – Bespoke solutions available
• Available with a number of facings and backings
• Automotive Industry
• Plant and Machinery
• Mechanical Equipment
• Compressors and Generators
• HVAC Equipment
• Ducts and Pipes
• Air conditioning systems