EnviroSound™ is a closed cell polyethylene foam which, during the manufacturing process, has cells that are subsequently opened. This process results in giving the foam excellent sound absorption properties. The material also has the added benefit of being water resistant and so no additional films are required to obtain a moisture barrier which means its acoustic properties do not diminish when moisture is present. It also exhibits excellent fire resistance properties.
Due to its excellent thermal and acoustic properties it has countless applications including acoustic wall and ceiling panels and where contact with water is likely.
- Excellent fire performance and thermal properties
- Absorbs high levels of reflected noise
- Water resistant with a washable surface
- Fibre Free
- Acoustic Wall Panels
- Acoustic Ceiling Panels
- Louvres and Baffles
- Outdoor fencing acoustic projects
- HVAC Equipment
- Railway and automotive applications