- SoftSound® - Decorative acoustic wall panels.
SoftSound® Liner System
Decorative acoustic wall panelling manufactured from a sound absorbing mineral fibre core board faced with a thin, high-density, impact resistant mineral fibre panel. The composite panel has reinforced edges and is completely wrapped with an acoustically transparent fabric.
The acoustic panels are fitted using concealed fixings on the rear and are designed to absorb high levels of reflected noise to create a more comfortable acoustic environment.
• Absorb high levels of sound and significantly reduces reverberation
• Class A acoustic absorber (BS EN ISO 11654-1997)
• Makes a contemporary design statement
• Effective alternative to installing a full suspended ceiling
• High quality decorative finish
• Available in a range of bespoke sizes and shapes
• 50mm thickness
• Simple installation
• Commercial Premises
• High traffic public areas
• Call centres
• Offices and conference centres
• Reception areas
• Education facilities
• Healthcare buildings
• Recording studios
• Theatres, cinemas and auditoria
Download Colour Swatches
Use the dropdown below to download the relevant colour swatch
NBS Plus product specifications by NBS
NBS National BIM Library
- SoftSound® Liner - Decorative acoustic wall panels.