REDUC® SoundSlab is a non-combustible, moisture resistant, acoustic slab with a high performance binder. It is designed to improve the acoustic performance of separating floors, ceilings and partition walls by reducing sound transmission through the structure.
SoundSlab is used as an integral component in the REDUC® acoustic flooring systems.
• Effective airborne sound absorption
• For floor, ceiling and wall cavities
• Superior sound absorbing coefficients
• Non-combustible – Euroclass A1 fire rating
• Provided with full technical back up
• Versatile and easy to handle, cut and install
• Industrial partitions
• Commercial partitions
Download Fitting Guides
Use the dropdown below to download the relevant fitting guide