REDUC SoundFloor® STI
REDUC SoundFloor® STI is an overlay acoustic flooring product for use on timber and concrete floors.
It comprises an upper face of moisture-resistant tongue and grooved chipboard with a high density acoustic felt on the underside to provide mechanical isolation from the existing floor structure.
REDUC Soundfloor® STI is 48mm thick and is designed to damp vibration and attenuate airborne sound and impact noise passing through floors.
• Ideal for conversion and refurbishment of Timber floors
• Good impact and airborne noise reduction
• Perfect for increasing floor height levels
• Exceeds Building Regulation requirements on Concrete floors
• Improves thermal qualities and vibration damping
• Firm surface suitable for most floor coverings
• Quick and easy to install
• Provided with full technical back up
• Flats and apartments
• Hotels and hostels
• Sheltered housing
• Social housing
• Nursing and care homes
• Student accommodation
Download Fitting Guides
Use the dropdown below to download the relevant fitting guide