- REDUC SoundFloor® - Structural or overlay acoustic flooring board
REDUC SoundFloor® 28/32
REDUC SoundFloor® 28 and 32 are economical acoustic overlay flooring products for use on concrete floor types.
They comprise an upper face of moisture-resistant tongue and grooved chipboard with a high density acoustic felt on the underside to provide mechanical isolation from the existing floor structure.
REDUC Soundfloor® 28 and 32 are 28mm and 32mm thick respectively and are designed to damp vibration and attenuate airborne sound and impact noise passing through floors.
• Robust Detail FFT5 compliant: E-FC-1, E-FC-2 & E-FS-1
• Choice of thickness to suit higher floor loads
• Firm surface suitable for most floor coverings
• Exceeds impact noise requirements
• Tongue and Groove – quick and easy to install
• Provided with full technical back up
• Concrete floors (domestic dwellings)
NBS National BIM Library
Download Fitting Guides
Use the dropdown below to download the relevant fitting guide