REDUC SoundFloor® 18
REDUC SoundFloor® 18 is an economical and extremely thin acoustic overlay flooring product for use on flat concrete sub-floors. It can also be used for acoustic improvement and refurbishment on flat timber floors.
It comprises an upper face of moisture-resistant MDF with an acoustic felt on the underside to provide mechanical isolation from the existing floor structure.
Reduc SoundFloor® 18 is 18mm thick and is designed to damp vibration and attenuate both airborne sound and impact noise passing through floors whilst having minimal impact upon room height.
• Exceeds Building Regulations on 365Kg/m2 concrete floor
• Minimal floor height build-up.
• High impact sound reduction
• Ideal for acoustic refurbishment of timber floors.
• Good surface for most loose laid floor coverings
• Quick and easy to install
• Provided with full technical back up
• Concrete floors
• Timber floor refurbishment
• Flats and apartments
• Hotels and hostels
• Sheltered housing
• Social housing
• Nursing and care homes
• Student accommodation
Download Fitting Guides
Use the dropdown below to download the relevant fitting guide